Supex 100 PU FOAM Spray Sealant – Gun Type is a one-component, multipurpose polyurethane foam. Works excellent as door gap filler. This sealant is curable by air humidity and has high adhesion strength. We have listed some of the areas like:
- Construction: Fitting Door frames, window frame gaps, sealing tie rod holes/joints, the gap between bricks and beam, bonding AAC blocks
- Power plants: For sealing the gaps between cable and wires, gaps between electric panel outlet.
- Solar Plants: For sealing the spaces between cable and wires.
- Interiors: For gap filling purposes.
Features of Supex 100 door gap filler
- Single component product, therefore, it doesn’t require use of other additives.
- Excellent resistance to water, oil, acid and most solvents.
- Eliminates vibration and absorbs sound efficiently. This can reduce the overall noise in the room.
- High adhesion strength.
Chemical Base: Polyurethane
Curing Mechanism: Atmospheric Moisture
Density: 22 kg/m³
Skin formation: approx. 10 min.
Ready-to-cut time: 15–30 min.
Volume Expansion: 40–45 lt (750 ml)
Uses of Gun type PU foam Spray Sealant
Supex – 100 PU Foam Spray Sealant- Gun Type is ideal for:
- Window and door gap filler.
- Baseboards and vents.
- Sill plates, pipe and duct penetrations.
- Sink plumbing, floor/wall junctions, around electrical boxes (not inside).
The exterior applications of Supex – 100 could include the following:
- Where the siding meets the foundation.
- Gas and electrical penetrations.
- Garage ceiling and wall joints.
- Around outdoor faucets and exterior vents.
- Landscaping applications such as stone wall repair, pond/ waterfall fillers and repair, as well as to secure landscape blocks.
- Door / Window frame installation
- Electric cable sealing
- Tie rod hole sealing
- Fire rated PU foam spray sealant for industrial applications
How to use door gap filler PU foam Spray
- Shake the aerosol can for at least 20 seconds.
- Put the adapter/ Gun on the valve. Moisten surfaces with a water sprayer prior to application. Remove pressure from the applicator to stop.
- Fill holes and cavities for 50 %, as the foam will expand.
- Repeat shaking regularly during application. If you have to work in layers, repeat moistening after each application.
- Clean the Gun with Supex PU cleaner immediately after application.
Benefits of using Supex 100 door gap filler-Gun Type
- Faster process
- Time saving, Reduction in Labour cost
- Excellent aesthetics
- no cracks developed with time
- Additional strength provided to door frame, number of anchor fasteners can be reduced
- 100% sealing
- highly efficient thermal insulation
- 100% electrical insulation
Videos of PU Foam Spray Selant
Advantages of Gun grade expanding PU foam spray sealant vs straw grade Pu foam can
- application is easy, quantity can be controlled with accuracy as compared to straw type Puf can.
- less wastage
- can be used multiple times unlike straw pu foam can which needs to finished once opened, whatever remains cures and gets wasted.
- Gun grade PUF has controlled expansion and higher bonding strength. Is ideal for door framesas it does not put expansion pressure on frame and bonds tightly.
Packaging 750 ml x 12 per box
Colour: Foam Color: Pale Yellow
Shelf Life: Store the product in a cool and dry place. The shelf life is 12 months at temperatures between +5°C and +25°C.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Use gloves before application. In case of contact with skin, rinse with warm water.
Keep out of freezing, direct sunlight and temperatures above 50°C
Apply in well-ventilated areas
Do not breathe vapor
Do not smoke
Health and Safety
For more information and advice on the safe handling, storage and disposal of chemical products, users shall refer to the most recent Material Safety Data Sheet containing, physical, ecological, and toxicological and other safety related data.