Polyurethane Foam Spray Gun
Polyurethane foam spray gun from Supex is in tune with set industry norms & guidelines, we are engrossed in offering an impeccable array of Puf Spray which is designed keeping in mind varied requirements of our esteemed patrons.
Applying Gun type Polyurethane foam spray
- Clean the application area with water spray.
- Moisten the area using the same water spray. Foam sealant adheres to substrates that are clean and free of dust and grease.
3. Surface must be dampened enough to ensure that the Foam sealant finds adequate moisture for its hardening process.
4. Attach the gun on the spray can, hold the gun such that the can is upside down .
5. Adjust the knob at the end of gun to control dispensing speed/ quantity. Press gun trigger for application.
6. Keep shaking the can.
7. Gun mounted can be used and stored for a day or two , provided the tip of gun is sealed from moisture – using grease etc.
8. The foam cures in 30- 40 minutes depending upon weather conditions.
9. After curing, extra foam can be cut with a sharp knife.
10. PU foam sealant is paintable. However, it is not UV resistant – should not be exposed to direct sunlight. If unavoidable – paint the foam to protect from sunlight.
11. After emptying the can , mount the PU cleaner – press till entire foam is extruded from the gun and the gun is free from foam .
12. Gun and cleaner can be removed and stored till next usage.
How to you clean a clogged PU Gun?
- Use the PU cleaner to spray at the tip of the dispensing nozzle
- Screw the Pu cleaner can on the Pu gun and spray till the foam is flushed complelely.
- If the foam has cured then only option left is to open the Pu gun and clean the parts after dipping in acetone. clean the nozzle with needle.
How to buy Polyurethane foam spray Gun?
Kindly contact us for application advice, training, Demo, best price, purchase of PU guns or other products.
Polyurethane foam spray gun is available in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik, Ahmednagar, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Solapur, Satara, Nagpur, Nanded, Akola, Jalgaon, Dhule, Ratnagiri, Bangalore, Mangalore, Hubbali, Dharwad, Belgavi, udupi, Mysore, Haveri, Bellary, Raichur, Bagalkot, Davangere,Koppal