Best Glass Glue / Adhesive
Glass glue is is used to bond a unique substrate that can prove challenging to bond. When working with glass, you’re not often working with load-bearing seams. Instead, you’re likely completing a project that must hold up to regular environmental changes with a bond that remains invisible and flawless all the while.
Therefore,the adhesive you use to bond glass to either itself or another substrate must be carefully thought out. You want it to be strong enough to create a water-tight bond, flexible enough not to snap under multi-directional pressures and clear enough to not be easily seen—even years into the future.
We’re here to help you learn from our years of trials with glass and all the different kinds of glass sealants & adhesives you can use to secure it.
Glass bonding & sealing applications
- Windshield bonding, auto glass sealant : Supex PU 75
- Railway coaches, glass window glazing. Supex PU 75 – primerless PU sealant
- Mirror bonding: Supex Bond all HT adhesive
- Glass furniture: Supex Bond all HT
- General glass sealing: GP 200 clear silicone/ Neutral+ Silicone sealant
- Glass bonding for aquarium
Glass Glue: Bonding & Sealing FAQs
Never apply new silicone sealant over old sealant as, in most cases, the old sealant would have fallen away or split meaning that, no matter how much new sealant you apply, the leak will persist. Not to mention, applying a new sealant over old will look incredibly messy and unappealing