Product DescriptionNeutral Plus silicone sealant along with being cost effective and multipurpose is also a neutral cure silicone sealant. Characteristics: – Including one-component sealant/adhesive – Cures at room temperature – Excellent UV moisture resistance – Good fixing to most common construction surface like concrete, metals, plastics – Last but not the least, good waterproof further, weatherproof for interior & exterior applications
Uses of Neutral Plus Silicone SealantMcCoy Soudal Neutral plus silicone sealant will bond to make strong weatherproof seal on generally used building material including glass, concrete, aluminium, brick, steel, ceramic, plastic as well as most porus & non-porus substrates.
- Not for use in areas of constant water immersion
- Unsuitable for traffic areas or areas subject to abrasion
- Discouraged in bathrooms where mildew resistance is required
- Lastly, not paintable
Shelf life and storage:12 month from date of manufacturing in unopened packaging stored in a cool and dry place. Further, recommended for storage temperatures between +5°C and +35°. As a rule, protect against frost.
How to reduce buying cost of Neutral plus Silicone
CALL: + 91 9833892782 Whatsapp: +91 9833892782 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is neutral Plus silicone sealant?
Neutral plus silicone is a sealant which releases alcohol or another non-acidic substance while curing.
Is silicone sealant waterproof?
Silicone is one of the most frequently used sealants to achieve a waterproof, protective joint seal. The flexible, rubbery plastic has high heat resistance and low toxicity, making an ideal sealant choice for plumbing pipes, metal fabrication projects that require a watertight seal.
How long does it take for RTV sealant to cure?
approximately 24 hours
While some sealants may dry to the touch quickly, silicone sealant takes approximately 24 hours to fully cure; humidity levels at site can slow or speed curing times. We recommend waiting at least 3 to 12 hours before exposing the fresh sealant to water.
How to buy Soudal Sealants in Mumbai or anywhere in India?
Kindly call or wahtsapp us at 983392782 from anywhere in India. we will repsond quickly with best price and terms.
How to apply Silicone sealant?
- Press down on the gun’s release tab and pull the pressure valve. This is the long, metal plunger in the back, usually underneath the release tab. This will allow you to load the tube of silicone sealant
2. Insert the tube of silicone into the gun. Insert it at an angle, base first, and then push it up into the gun. The nozzle of the silicone tube should be sticking out of the opposite end from the release tab and pressure tab 3. Adjust the trigger so that it is calibrated with the size of your tube. To do this, squeeze the trigger slowly and gently until the mechanism touches the silicone tube. You will then be able to lock the silicone tube firmly in place 4. Prepare the surface you wish to seal. Before you apply silicone sealant, make sure that the surface is completely free of any dust, dirt, or particles. Any bits of matter can potentially cause a weaker seal.To prepare your surface:
- Soak a sponge in soapy water and wipe down your surface.
- Rinse out your sponge and use it again to wipe down the area.
- Dry off the area with a towel. Be sure to remove all water completely, as any moisture can cause problems
- You can use either scissors or a utility knife to cut the sealant tube
- Spread the sealant evenly. Wet your finger, and have a container of water nearby. Use your finger to spread the sealant evenly. Keep getting your finger wet as you work.
- Wait at least 24 hours for the seal to dry before using your project.
- If you are resealing surface, the window scraper will help you pull away bits of previous sealant or caulk
- Make sure that your surface is absolutely dry. Use extra paper towels if necessary.
- If the hole isn’t big enough, you can always cut a little more off later.