Supex Bond All HT -
Bonding any material with anything
Broken hearts take time to fix. For everything else, there’s Supex Bond All HT Adhesive.
Traditional assembly methods and problems
Assembling materials which are not similar has always been a challenge. This problem is why engineering methods have developed over the years to design parts that fit right in with each other. Some of the most common techniques we have seen include welding, riveting, fastening et cetera. However, these are not a complete solution because of other challenges which are observed after the assembly process. Some of the most common examples seen are the formation of stressed joints, unaesthetic assembly and noisy joints. When investing for labour and time, we do not desire to have the engineering aspect of the assembly go to waste.
The Adhesive Method ?
Anagha Engineers has formulated a new product – Supex Bond All HT Adhesive for such applications. It is simple to use and does not require trained labour. Jut apply a uniform bead of the adhesive onto the areas which need to bond. Assemble it against the surface that you need to bond it. Apply pressure for a minute. Now watch as the high tack properties hold together the parts immediately
Features and Benefits
Supex Bond All HT’s properties are chemically formulated to match the general requirements of a high-strength adhesive.
- High initial tack properties reduce the need for initial support.
- Fast curing, a quick build-up of end strength, high sheer strength after full cure (no primer)
- Easy to apply and easy to tool and finish
- Remains elastic after curing
- No odor
- Does not contain isocyanates, silicones nor solvents
- Paintable with all water-based paints
- Excellent color stability, weather and UV resistance
- Good adhesion on wet substrates
- bonds underwater
Where can you use Supex Bond All HT Adhesive?
- Elastic bonding of panels, profiles and other pieces on the most common substrates (wood, MDF, chipboard, etc.).
- Bonds without primer to almost all materials used in the construction and automotive industry. Some of the materials on which AE Bond ALL HT works well includes aluminium, galvanized and stainless steel, copper, zinc, natural stone, concrete, brick, HPL panels, treated wood, glass, gypsum, various synthetic materials, glass, mirror, etc.
- Gluing of panels and elements in the interior and ceiling construction. Bond All also works well with wall cladding elements and ceiling panels (interior), isolation panels (mineral wool, wood-wool cement & plastic foams, PUR, PIR, PS)
- Wooden & plastic lathes, ornaments, frames, doorsteps, window sills, skirting boards, roofing elements.
- AE Bond All HT’s bonding properties become extremely useful in extreme high-end applications like marine, shipbuilding, deck, plastic bonding.
- Gluing and fitting of safety glass, especially used in the banking industry and fitting of cable ducts. It can also be used for mitres in aluminium windows, mirrors etc.