Bonding UV/PVC/Poly-granite Sheets with rubber Adhesive
- Why rubber adhesive? Advantages/ Benefits of Liquid Nail adhesive
- What is a UV Sheet, PVC sheet
- Traditional bonding method.
- Supex bonding method, process, advantages
- Other uses of Construction adhesive
What are the benefits of rubber Adhesive over Traditional Method of using nails?
- For inserting a Nail in the wall, you require extra accessories like Drill Machine.
- Along with the accessories must is electricity to run the Drill Machine, Skilled Labourer required in most of the situations.
- Time Consuming Process with drilling and connections, fixations etc.
- Driving Nails into the walls will affect the aesthetics of the wall.
- Nails will rust overtime reducing its holding strength.
2. What is a UV Sheet?
UV Marble Sheet is a ‘Ultraviolet’ looking sheet which gives a sophisticated and simple look to interior. It is suitable for most building applications for fitting in floors. Textile items can be used to provide protection to a product or wearer from UV radiation, but to do so effectively the textile requires the ability of resisting UV transmission through the constituent fibers or the penetration of the radiation through the fabric interstices. This means the fibres themselves should be UV resistant and the fabric structure should have good but low optical transparency.
What is PVC Sheet?
Poly Vinyl Chloride (commonly abbreviated as PVC) is a widely-used plastic. Globally, over 50% of all PVC manufactured is used in construction as a building material. PVC is budget-friendly and easy to assemble. In recent years, PVC has been replaced traditional building materials such as wood, and clay in many areas. PVC panelling is a hollow cored, light weight panel with a smooth surface for decoration and a tongue and groove edge for easy assembly. Among the most trusted supplier of PVC Wall & Ceiling Panel and wall panels are easy to install, water-proof, maintenance-free and is available in various plain colors and prelim wood veneer designs. PVC wall panelling enhances the look of the interior environments of homes, hotels, offices, hospitals, computer labs etc.
3. Traditional Methodof Bonding Laminate sheets to Wall, wood, or any permeable surface : By using Rubber adhesive Eg: Heatx.
Use a small metal sheet to spread the Heatx Rubber Adhesive all over the bonding surface of laminate sheet and then bond the laminate sheet to the wall directly.
Costing of HeatX = Rs.450/ litre which means the application cost for HeatX rubber adhesive per unit area is very costly.
4. Supex bonding method/ process/ advantages
- Prepare the surface- Clean the Bonding surface of the Laminate Sheet free of any dust or unnecessary particles.
- Clean the other bonding surface which may be a wall or wooden surface properly.
- Mount Supex Nail Free Adhesive onto a Sealant gun and apply over the bonding surface of laminate panel. This is used because the long-term strength of adhesion is very strong in comparison to HeatX rubber Adhesive.
- One more method for attaining quick grabbing strength is making use of High strength tapes to adhere the panels to walls, till nail free adhesive cures.
- The cost of Rubber adhesive is very high in comparison to High strength Tape, thus reducing overall cost.
- The major adhesion strength of Laminate sheets and wall is achieved by applying Supex Nail Free Adhesive.
- Quick grab strength is achieved by spreading HeatX rubber adhesive along the edges of bonding surface with the help of a small metal sheet.
Benefits / Advantages of using No more Nail rubber adhesive
- Supex Nail Free Adhesive is half the price in comparison to Rubber Adhesives like HeatX, direct cost reduction of adhesive per application by 50%.
- Permanent bonding: Higher strength of Supex Liquid Nail / no nail / nail free adhesive VS traditional rubber adhesives.
- High solvent content of rubber adhesives- high odour, harmful for users, fire hazard.
- Easy application with a sealant gun, rubber adhesive from tin container is messy.
5. Other uses/ applications of Supex Nail Free Adhesives
- ACP Sheets bonding and gap filling.
- Mirror Bonding
- Interior Designing for bonding of décor accessories.
- Wall Building in place of Concrete.
- Tiles Bonding
- Wooden Flooring for bonding wooden planks to floor.
- Pigeon Case Bonding