Anagha Engineers specialises in top-class pu foam spray sealant. Pu spray sealant can find application in the case of Construction/ industrial demand and also within and around your homes. So we thought, why not list out some of the ways you can use it around the house? So this article will now list out some of the ways to apply PU foam sealant that you may have never thought.
We offer to you a simple innovative solution -Supex PUF. The advantage of using PU Foam sealant over putty and cement is that this product is formulated to have self-expanding properties. This expanded polyurethane effectively shapes itself like the dimensions of the hole or crack. Therefore, this eliminated even the smallest of gaps for pests to enter. Use Supex PU Foam for the best results.
Insulating electric boxes with insulating foam spray sealant
Most electrical boxes in India are highly unsafe. Why? Because there is rarely any insulation around it. But what can you do about it? Add some padding behind it using the expanding PU foam. Please use a fire-retardent PU foam spray sealant for this use, however. In Solar projects It is mandatory to seal cable penetrations with Pu foam .
Securing fragile compenents in a Box for transportation with ga filling PUF sealant
Builders nowadays make core cut holes for cable,pipes of split ac inside room to be connected with compresssor machine placed outside. However, the challenge is to seal the core cut holes through with the cables/pipes pass through. As usual the traditional methods include stuffing solid thermocol, cement with mortar, caulking sealants( without can’t fill such high gaps). Sealing such holes with Pu foam spray sealant is gaining popularity with reputed developers. As this technique becomes popular, regular mechanics will also make this can a part of their tool kit.
Sealing Isolation/ Transition Joints with Polurethane foam – between beam and aac blocks.
Few More applications of Pu foam spray sealant
- insulation of chiller pipes in HVAC system
- Sealing of all Openings in Roof construction, especially metal roof
- Fire & Smoke Retardent sealant between wall, Floor and Ceilings
- Filling free spaces, cracks, gaps, pipe peneratations
- Back up material to Expansion joints
- Model making, design patterns etc
- This product is extremely flammable when dispensing.
- it is not UV resistant, so avoid direct sunlight exposure. Else cover the cured foam with acrylic/silicone sealant, paint etc.
- not meant for bulk insulation like coldrooms, serves well as repair agent to fill gaps/cracks.
- Clean oil, dust and grease off surfaces to be foamed.
- Make sure to cover surrounding surfaces.
- Wear appropriate safety glasses, gloves and protective clothing. Consult MSDS for product safety information.