Supex Neutral Plus Non – Corrosive Neutral Cure Silicone Sealant is a one part low modulus, low odor, professional grade sealant. Alongwith excellent adhesion and weatherability, it also offers compatibility on a wide variety of substrates.further, It can meet a variety of sealing and bonding needs as well.
It offers excellent adhesion to areas including glass, glazed surfaces, concrete, galvanized steel, anodized aluminum, uPVC, wood, ceramics, painted surface as well as many plastics.
Features and Advantages of Supex Neutral cure Silicone
- First and foremost, non-Corrosive
- Neutral cure/low odor
- Low modulus
- Excellent adhesion to vinyl, wood, steel, aluminum, glass as well as plastic
- VOC Compliant
- Sealing electrical equipment
- Bonding appliance parts
- Permanently flexible
- lastly, waterproof/weatherproof
- Not for use in areas of constant water immersion
- unsuitable for traffic areas as well as areas subject to abrasion
- Discouraged to use in bathrooms where mildew resistance is required
- Lastly, not paintable