Best Gap Filling Sealant
Supex 501 is a gap filling sealant that on contact to atmosphere forms a durable elastomeric compound. It is a Green Building Product with Zero Percent VOC.
- it is odourless and chemically neutral.
- Possibility of painting as well as grinding after curing.
- possibility of applying multiple layers after curing
- exterior as well as interior applications.
Properties of Gap filling Sealant Supex 501
- Very easy application.
- Form permanently water repellent layer after curing.
- Resistant to weather conditions.
- Remains flexible for a long time after curing.
- Does not effect the application surface.
- Elastic. It has bright, glossy appearance.
- It can be used for all porous surfaces such as brick, concrete and wood.
- Water, wind and moisture resistant on aluminium, wood and PVC frames and windows.
Uses of Supex 501 Sealant
SUPEX 501 bonds well on the whole to a wide variety of substrates. Thus, they are absolutely suitable for making permanent elastic seals. These seals are of high adhesive strength.
Gaps between prefabricated construction element. Assembly wood, PVC, iron and aliminium joinery. Joints in stone, wood, concerete, plaster and brick works etc. Sealing of window and door frame to masonry.
- general gap filling and sealing
- HVAC Duct sealing
- skirting boards
- Concrete Expansion joints.
- In addition, concrete, Granite Joints.
- Wood, Concrete , Granite,
- Lastly, aluminum, G I Sheet, M. S. Panel
Surface preparation: First and foremost, clean the surfaces dry. It must be free from all traces of grease, oil as well as dust.
Tooling and Finishing : Tooling and finishing must be carried out within the tack free time of the sealant. However, other finishing agent or lubricants must be tested for suitability or compatibility.
In the case of uncured sealant, remove it from tools and equipments with Supex Cleaner. Nonetheless, any another suitable solvent can also be used. As soon as it is cured, remove the material mechanically. Most importantly, wash Hands and exposed skin immediately. Any hand clean towel or a suitable industrial hand cleaner and water can be used. Do not use solvents or petrochemical solvents.
450 gms cartridge , 24 cartridges included in a Box
Colours Available : White as well as Black.
As a rule, it must be kept out of reach of children. Ensure no contact with eyes as well as skin. Wash with plenty water in case of contact.
Kindly find link to our two popular blogs on Sealants.
https://anaghaengineers.in/selecting-the-right-sealants/ – How to Select the right sealant for your application.