Soudal Fix all adhesive
Based on MS-Polymers, Soudal Fix All Crystal adhesive is an entirely transparent sealant which can also find use as an adhesive. It undergoes a neutral-curing system and offers excellent elastic properties.
Characteristics of Fix All Crystal Transparent Adhesive
- Soudal Fix All Crystal adhesive offers superb bond strength, that too without the need for a primer (in most cases). It also works well on moist surfaces.
- Mechanical properties are designed to offer high performance.
- The sealant’s consistency makes it very easy to tool and finish.
- Even at low temperatures, it offers good extrudability.
- This adhesive is free of isocyanates, solvents, halogens and acids. Thus, this product is ecologically friendly and therefore poses no harm to our natural surroundings.
- This adhesive offers permanent elasticity after complete curing.
- Fix All Crystal shows excellent chemical resistance against agents like water, aliphatic solvents mineral oils, grease, diluted inorganic acids and alkalis. However, the adhesive’s chemical resistance is not so high against aromatic solvents, concentrated acids and chlorinated hydrocarbons.
Uses of Soudal Fix all crystal clear adhesive
This particular sealant finds its application in most construction and building applications. Because of its transparency, it is also preferred for interior bonding of glass and other transparent materials. However, it cannot act as a glazing sealant. Typically, it is recommended to apply in interior bonding and sealing requirements.
How To Use Fix All Crystal?
- It is recommended to use a pneumatic caulking gun; however, you can also do it manually.
- Take care that the temperature conditions during application of Fix All Crystal are maintained between 5 – 35C.
- Make sure to clean the tools immediately after use before the adhesive gets cured.
- Apply under standard industrial hygiene.
- Confirm the paintability of the adhesive. Since there are a large number of paints and varnishes available in the market, we suggest that a compatibility test should take place.
- Make sure to not use this adhesive on surfaces which get constantly immersed into water.