Characteristics of Soudafoam Pro:
- Superb adhesion to most common substrates such as concrete, wood, PVC, Aluminum, (except PE, PP and Teflon)
- High thermal and acoustical insulation
- Excellent filling capacities
- Unique mounting capabilities
- Excellent stability (no shrink or post-expansion)
- Precise application without wastage can be achieved due to the foam gun system resulting in controlled expansion.
- Low expansion
Application areas of Soudafoam Pro:
- Installing of window and door frames
- Filling of cavities
- Sealing of all openings in roof constructions
- Creation of a soundproof screen
- Mounting and sealing of window- and doorframes
- Connecting of insulation materials and roof constructions
- Application of a soundproofing layer on motors
- Improving thermal isolation in cooling systems
- Soudafoam Pro comes in a standard aerosol can containing 750ml of foam
Shelf life and storage:
- Twelve months from the date of manufacturing in unopened packaging stored in a cool and dry place at recommended temperatures between 5°C – 25°C.
- Always store can with its valve pointed upwards.
How To Use Soudafoam Pro:
- Shake the Soudafoam can for at least 20 seconds. Fit the gun on the adapter.
- Moisten surfaces with a water sprayer before use. Fill holes and cavities up to 65 % and allow the foam to expand.
- Repeat shaking regularly during application. If you have to work in layers, keep moistening after each coat.
- Fresh foam can be removed using Soudal Foam cleaner or acetone. After curing, the foam can only be mechanically removed.
- The working temperature has to be kept between 5°C – 40°C. (20°C-25°C recommended)
Health and safety recommendation:
- Apply general industrial hygiene.
- Wear gloves and safety goggles.
- Remove cured foam by mechanical means only, never burn away.
- Work in layers and repeat moistening after each coat.
- Cured Soudafoam Pro PU-foam requires shielding from UV-radiation by painting or applying a top layer of sealant (silicone, MS Polymer, acrylic and PU-sealant)
- Follow the cleaning and storage instructions which come enclosed in the Foam Gun box.