Soudafoam 1K is a very versatile product which can act as a solution for a wide range of sealing problems. Some of its important characteristics, which are widely looked for in a sealant, are listed below:
- Excellent adhesion on most substrates (except Teflon, PE and PP)
- High thermal and acoustical insulation
- Very good filling capacities
- Excellent mounting capacities
- Excellent stability (no shrink or post-expansion)
Where can SoudaFoam 1K be used?
SoudaFoam 1K, with its superb expansion and mounting capabilities, is widely seen to be used in the following applications:
- Installation of window and doorframes
- Filling of cavities
- Sealing of all openings in roof constructions
- Creation of a soundproof screen
- Mounting and sealing of window- and doorframes
- Connecting of insulation materials and roof constructions
- Application of a soundproofing layer on motors
- Improving thermal insulation in cooling systems
- Shake the aerosol can for at least 20 seconds. Put the adapter on the valve.
- Moisten surfaces with a water sprayer prior to application. Remove pressure from the applicator to stop.
- Fill holes and cavities for 50 %, as the foam will expand.
- Repeat shaking regularly during application. If you have to work in layers repeat moistening after each layer.
- Fresh foam can be removed using Soudal Foamcleaner or acetone. Cured foam can only be removed mechanically.
- Working temperature 5°C to 40°C. (20°C-25°C recommended)