Soudafoam 1K soudal foam, a McCoy Soudal product, is a one-component, self-expanding, CFC-free propellant containing PU foam. Being a one-component material, it is ready-to-use and offers a great value for money to the customer. Since it does not harm ozone, we can assure that we do no harm to the environment while using this product.
Excellent adhesion on most substrates (except Teflon, PE and PP)
Very good filling capacities
Excellent stability (no shrink or post-expansion)
High thermal and acoustical insulation
Excellent mounting capacities
Applications Soudafoam 1K soudal foam
Installation of window and doorframes
Sealing of all openings in roof constructions
Mounting and sealing of window- and doorframes
Application of a soundproofing layer on motors
Filling of cavities
Creation of a soundproof screen
Connecting of insulation materials and roof constructions
Improving thermal insulation in cooling systems
How to use PU foam spray sealant
- Shake the aerosol can for at least 20 seconds. Put the adapter on the valve.
- Moisten surfaces with a water sprayer prior to application. Remove pressure from the applicator to stop.
- Fill holes and cavities upto 50%, as the foam will expand.
- Repeat shaking regularly during application. If you have to work in layers repeat moistening after each layer.
- Fresh foam can be removed using Soudal Foamcleaner or acetone. Cured foam can only be removed mechanically.
- Can needs to be emptied or used completely after being punctured. Whatever left in the can after usage may dry and go waste.
- Works best at temperatures ranging from 5°C to 40°C (20°C-25°C recommended).
We offer on-site demo and training for your team about the application process
Which Industries use Soudafoam 1K soudal foam
- Construction: Fitting Door frames, window frame gaps, sealing tie rod holes/joints, gap between bricks and beam, bonding AAC blocks.
- Power plants: Sealing gap between cable and wires, gap between electric panel outlet.
- Solar Plants: Sealing gaps between cable and wire.
- Interiors: Gap filling.
- Terrace: heat insulation.
- Cold Storage/ Wooden houses: Gap filling purposes.