Soudaflex Construction FC is one of those sealant products which offers a great value for money to its customers. With a wide range of uses in both sealing and bonding applications, it is a one-component polyurethane sealant with a high modulus.
Characteristics Of Soudaflex Construction FC
- Easy to apply and it offers permanent elasticity after curing.
- It offers excellent resistance to UV radiation and most chemically deteriorating agents.
- Has good adhesion properties and is specially developed for applications on concrete surfaces.
- Conforms to LEED standards.
Where Can Soudaflex Construction FC Be Used?
This particular sealant was specially formulated in the McCoy Soudal labs for the construction industry. It has a specific property that offers superb adhesion to concrete surfaces and thus is an integral tool in the building industry. However, it also finds application where structural bonding is required in vibrating constructions.
How To Use This Sealant?
- Use a caulking gun for application. It is recommended that a preliminary adhesion test be conducted to make sure that it matches your requirement.
- Follow standard industrial hygiene applications.
- Make sure that this product is applied under standard room temperature conditions.
- Make sure to clean the caulking gun with spirit immediately after application.