Release Agent for Adhesives
Application Areas- How does it work as a seperating agent.
● Prevents the sticking of the glue to platens, mould presses, pressing equipment like belts and rollers
● For daylight and throughfeed short-cycle presses, especially when balancing sheets are in use
● Well proven for separating veneers in hot presses
● Water-borne liquid based on lecithin
● Free of oil and silicone
● Largely neutral with veneer, also when stained and varnished
● Well when urea resin glues, dispersion glues and hotmelt adhesives have been applied
How to appy release agent for adhesives
Prior to application of this seperating agent ,it is necessary to read the Material Safety Data Sheet for information about precautionary measures and recommendations. Also, for chemical
products exempt from compulsory labeling, the relevant measures should always be observed. Please also refer to the local instructions and contact Anagha Engineers / Henkel for analytical support.
Instructions for Use
Spray it on a absolutely clean and oil-free surface. The separating agent has to be rubbed intensively when using the first time. Further treatment can probably be done by a simple hand spraying system Even possible with a brush.
After drying a layer is build up on which most of the adhesive – inclusive hotmelt – do not depend on the temperature and the condition of the machine as treatment once a day should be sufficient.
Store in the original tighly closed container. In a cool, dry place away from frost. Stir well before use.
Storage life up to 12 months.
Please refer to the corresponding safety data sheets for details on: Hazardous Information Transport Regulations Safety