Supex 100 gap filling PU foam spray is a high-yield, durable polyurethane foam formulated specifically for mounting and filling applications. It can harden within hours and reach a cuttable semi-flexible form by reacting with the humidity in the air. Supex 100 gap filling foam spray also enables heat and sound insulation, prevents energy loss. Some of the industries where it is frequently used include:
- Construction: Fitting Door frames, window frame gaps, sealing tie rod holes/joints, the gap between bricks and beam, bonding AAC blocks
- Power plants: For sealing the gaps between cable and wires, gaps between electric panel outlet.
- Solar Plants: For sealing the spaces between cable and wires.
- Interiors: For gap filling purposes.
- Density : 26 kg / m3
- Colour: Champagne
- Yield: 40 litres / 750 ml
- Tack-Free Time: 8-10 minutes
- Cutting Time: 15-30 minutes
- Full drying time: 12-24 hours
- Fire Rating: B3
Uses of Polyurethane foam spray
Supex gap filling PU Foam Spray Mumbai is the right solution for the following applications:
- Fixing window and door frames to walls.
- Panel, painting, air conditioning and air vents mounting applications.
- Bonding and insulation applications on common building materials.
- Insulation for Plumbing pipes
- Sealing of all Openings in Roof construction, expecially metal roof
- Filling free spaces, cracks, gaps, pipe penetrations
- Sealing Duct Shafts
- Filling free spaces, gaps in Boat construction
- Model making, design patterns etc
Call 9833892782 for special discounts
BENEFITS OF gap filling PU foam sealant
- Faster process , time saving
- Reduction in Labour cost
- Excellent aesthetics, no cracks developed with time
- Additional strength provided to door frame, number of anchor fasteners can be reduced
- highly efficient thermal insulation guaranteed
- Efficient sealing at lower cost
- ease of application
- 100% electrical insulation and waterproofing
How do you remove gap filling PU foam sealant?
Acetone is a solvent that dissolves uncured polyurethane foam and can be used to clean up foam before it cures. Acetone-based nail polish remover will also work to remove uncured foam
How do you remove excess insulation spray foam?
Use mechanical means to remove dried foam. Cut as much of it as possible from the surface with a utility knife, then scrape the area with a paint scraper. If it is safe for the finish, moisten the dried foam with acetone to loosen its bond on the substrate
Where should you not use expanding foam sealant?
- For areas that are too close to electrical boxes:
- For areas too close to ceiling light boxes: You should not use spray foam to insulate areas around recessed ceiling canister lights. …
- Open-cell spray foam on your roof: …
- For closed-cavity spaces: …
- If you have a history of skin, respiratory, or asthma problems:
How to buy gap filling PU Foam Spray Can?
Kindly call / Whatsapp: 9833892782 to get best price, technical support, site demo, material.
Where Is Polyurethane foam Spray sealant is available in Bangalore / Hyderabad / Hosur / Mysore / Chennai/ Vizag/ Goa / Kerala ?
We have the distribution network that can reach most of the industrial/ consutruction hubs of India. Yes , Supex PU foam spray sealant is available in Bangalore / Hyderabad / Hosur / Mysore / Chennai/ Vizag/ Goa / Kerala or other placs in India. Kindly call or Whatsapp: 9833892782 for quick response, best price, onsite technical support.
Packaging 750 ml x 12 per box
Colour: Foam Color: Pale Yellow
Shelf Life: Store the product in a cool and dry place. The shelf life is 12 months at temperatures between +5°C and +25°C.
Health and Safety
For more information and advice on the safe handling, storage and disposal of chemical products, users shall refer to the most recent Material Safety Data Sheet containing, physical, ecological, and toxicological and other safety related data.