Supex 100 PU foam spray by Anagha Engineers Navi Mumbai, is a high-yield, durable polyurethane foam formulated specifically for mounting and filling applications. It can harden within hours and reach a cuttable semi-flexible form by reacting with the humidity in the air. Supex 100 gap filling foam spray also enables heat and sound insulation, prevents energy loss. Some of the industries where it is frequently used include:
- Construction: Fitting Door frames, window frame gaps, sealing tie rod holes/joints, the gap between bricks and beam, bonding AAC blocks
- Power plants: For sealing the gaps between cable and wires, gaps between electric panel outlet.
- Solar Plants: For sealing the spaces between cable and wires.
- Interiors: For gap filling purposes.
- Density : 28-32 kg / m3
- Colour: Light yellow
- Yield: 35 litres / 750 ml
- Tack-Free Time: 8-10 minutes
- Cutting Time: 20-40 minutes
- Full drying time: 12-24 hours
- Shinkage: Max 5%
- Fire Rating: B3
Features-Supex 100 PU foam spray
- Controlled expansion – does not apply excessive pressure on surfaces, does not bend frames.
- Excellent stability – does not shrink.
- Does not sag on vertical surfaces.
- Semi -flexible, can be shaped manually n ease without the need of cutting.
- Adheres strongly on building materials.
- Sticking and blockage resistant guaranteed valve.
- Can be applied at temperatures as low as + 5°C.
Applications/ Uses of Polyurethane foam spray
Supex PU Foam Spray is the right solution for the following applications:
- Fixing window and door frames to walls.
- Panel, painting, air conditioning and air vents mounting applications.
- Bonding and insulation applications on common building materials.
- Insulation for Plumbing pipes
- Sealing of all Openings in Roof construction, expecially metal roof
- Filling free spaces, cracks, gaps, pipe penetrations
- Sealing Duct Shafts
- Filling free spaces, gaps in Boat construction
- Model making, design patterns etc
BENEFITS OF foam sealant, Supex 100 PUF
- Faster process , time saving
- Reduction in Labour cost
- Excellent aesthetics, no cracks developed with time
- Additional strength provided to door frame, number of anchor fasteners can be reduced
- highly efficient thermal insulation guaranteed
- Efficient sealing at lower cost
- ease of application
- 100% electrical insulation and waterproofing
How to use puf sprsy sealant, Supex PU foam spray
- Application surfaces must be clean and dry and not contain oil, rust and loose parts.
- Slightly wetting the surfaces might increase performance of foam and make it dry faster.
- The surrounding of application areas where foam shall not be applied may be covered for protection purpose.
The steps to use Supex 100 gap filling foam spray are quite simple, really. You just have to follow the steps below:
- Shake the can vigorously before attaching the straw. Attach the straw to the valve by twisting.
- While the can is upside down, press the trigger for the foam to come out.
- Since the PU foam would expand, fill the gaps partially.
- Gaps that are large should be filled in two layers and top of foam should be wetted.
- Continue to shake the can from time to time during application. Leave the straw for the next application, otherwise clean the valve with a solvent like acetone.
- Fresh foam can be cleaned with foam cleaner or a solvent-like acetone.
- Use with proper ventilation. Avoid direct contact with skin and eyes.
- If contact with skin occurs, rinse with warm water.
- If gap fill Foam Spray gets into the eye, keep it open and rinse thoroughly. Seek medical attention immediately.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- refer MSDS of the product before storing and using
How do you remove PU foam sealant?
Acetone is a solvent that dissolves uncured polyurethane foam and can be used to clean up foam before it cures. Acetone-based nail polish remover will also work to remove uncured foam
How do you remove excess insulation spray foam?
Use mechanical means to remove dried foam. Cut as much of it as possible from the surface with a utility knife, then scrape the area with a paint scraper. If it is safe for the finish, moisten the dried foam with acetone to loosen its bond on the substrate
Where should you not use expanding foam sealant?
- For areas that are too close to electrical boxes:
- For areas too close to ceiling light boxes: You should not use spray foam to insulate areas around recessed ceiling canister lights. …
- Open-cell spray foam on your roof: …
- For closed-cavity spaces: …
- If you have a history of skin, respiratory, or asthma problems:
Where is PU Foam Spray can available in Mumbai/ Maharashtra/ India ?
Kindly call / Whatsapp: 9833892782 to get best price, technical support, site demo, material.
Where Is Polyurethane foam Spray sealant is available in Bangalore / Hyderabad / Hosur / Mysore / Chennai/ Vizag/ Goa / Kerala ?
We have the distribution network that can reach most of the industrial/ consutruction hubs of India. Yes , Supex PU foam spray sealant is available in Bangalore / Hyderabad / Hosur / Mysore / Chennai/ Vizag/ Goa / Kerala or other placs in India. Kindly call or Whatsapp: 9833892782 for quick response, best price, onsite technical support.
What are the other popular names of PU foam spray Sealant ?
Pu foam spray mumbai, pu foam can, polyurethane foam can, polyurethane foam spray, urethane foam spray, polyurethane foam sprayer, pu foam spray, polyurethane spray foam can, polyurethane foam spray can, spray on polyurethane insulation, polyurethane spray foam, spray foam polyurethane, urethane spray foam, polyurethane insulation spray, pu spray foam, spray urethane foam, spray on polyurethane foam insulation, foam aerosol, polyurethane spray foams, spray polyurethane foam, polyurethane foam sealant, polyurethane insulation foam, polyurethane foam filler, urethane foam sealant, foam spray can, poly spray foam insulation, pu foam insulation, spray urethane foam insulation, sprayed polyurethane foam, construction foam spray, pur foam insulation, urethane spray foam insulation,spray polyurethane foam insulation,polyurethane foam spray insulation, polyurethane foam insulation, polyurethane spray foam insulation, polyurethane spray-foam insulation, hard foam spray, poly foam insulation, urethane foam insulation, sprayed polyurethane foam insulation,