Mccoy Soudal Silirub Neutral plus Silicone
Silirub Neutral plus Silicone is a neutral cure silicone sealant, from Mccoy Soudal, which finds application specifically in interior and exterior sealing applications. This includes joints, weather sealing and connection joints, to name a few.
Reduce your adhesive & sealant cost, ask us How?
Characteristics Of Silirub PS
Mccoy Soudal Silirub PS is a versatile product with a number of desirable properties. Before you purchase this product, going through the characteristics below will give you an idea if Silirub PS is the right product for your requirement.
- It stays elastic after curing
- Offers good weathering resistance against external pollution
- It is easily toolable and has soft extrudable properties
- It does not slump and hence can be used for overhead, vertical and sidewall applications with ease.
- It offers excellent adherence to most substrates including steel, concrete, aluminium glass, wood and stone.
Uses of Silirub PS
Some of the most commonly seen applications of this particular sealant are:
- Telecom shelters, uPVC profiles, door and window frames, ACP glass, aluminium fenestration.
- Building and construction joints
- Top sealing between the treated wood and glass or between other surfaces. Some of the readily seen applications are between PVC and glass or aluminium and glass.
- Sealing between PVC and glass
How to Apply Silirub PS
- Make sure to use a caulking gun for the application of Silirub PS
- It should be applied at room temperature, without exceeding a maximum of 35oC
- Clean the surface with spirit and make sure to remove dirt and dust particles carefully.
- Remember to not apply this sealant on PVB-films or double glass windows. In case that is your requirement, check out Silirub WSL+.
- Do not apply this on natural stone as it will not adhere as well. Use Silirub NS-W for the same.