Supex Progrip Nail Free Ultra Adhesive Sealant –
Nail Free Ultra Supex Progrip Adhesive Sealant is a one-component, premium grade adhesive, which is cured by reacting with moisture in the air to form a high-strength elastomer.
It seals/bonds most materials easily, such as rubber, glass, copper, aluminum, steel and most plastics, it even bonds unlike materials to one another such as glass to aluminum or rubber
to metal. It combines instant adhesion and high bonding strength without corrosion to the materials. It can be also used as a Mirror Fix to replace the Nail free ultra Glue and be used as a construction Sealant.
- It is cured without volume shrinkage, and Paintable once dry.
- It meets the requirements of CE, FDA, ASTM C920 and ISO 11600.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS of Nail Free Ultra Adhesive
- Suitable for both interior and exterior.
- Quick and durable bond for home decoration, especially for bath and kitchen purposes.
- Fast setting adhesive, ideal for bonding varies materials and preassembled parts.
- Mirror Fixing
- Excellent adhesion to various substrates, such as metal, lacquer, plastic, wood, etc.
- Good vibration & fatigue resistance
- Waterproof, Easy to use, Strong yet flexible
- Eco-friendly, tin- and plasticizer-free
- Paintable once dry
HOW TO USE
APPLICATION TEMPERATURE: +5℃to+45℃
• Surface must be clean and free from grease and old glue. Mask smooth surface to simplify clean up.
• Use the sealant after cleaning agent dries, around 1~2mins later. You can use two different cloths, one for cleaning agent, and the other for sealant. (Notice that the two can’t be mixed
use together, and the second cloth will be better purified cotton and no picking).
• If for sealing application, cover outside of joint areas with masking tape before application in order to get better appearance
• If for bonding application, apply suitable pressure on bonding substrates. Clean off excess adhesive
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
12 months in unopened packages in a cool and dry storage place at temperatures between +5℃and 27℃, humidity between 30% and 70%. Optimal storage is at the lower half of this temperature range and humidity range. To prevent contamination of unused product, do not return any material to its original container.
260 mL Cartridge; 550 mL Sausage, Different packages are available.
White, Grey, Black, Different colours are available.
Keep out of reach of children. Before operation, please carefully read the specifications of
products and material, and instructions on the package of container. For more information
about safety, please refer to the MSDS