Car Sealer body Sealant
Car sealer body sealant from Supex, is a one-component, high-performance sealant based on advanced MS Polymer technology. This sealant is free of solvent, silicone
and isocyanate. Its features includes fast-drying speed and excellent UV, weather and temperature resistance. The adhesion on various substrates is excellent even without the use of primer, and the sealant is paintable with most types of common industrial paints.
Supex metal bonding adhesive & sealant is a gun-grade, one component sealant based on silane modified polymer, which cures by reaction with moisture to an elastic product. The skin formation and curing times are dependent on humidity and temperature, and the curing time also depends on joint depth. By increasing the temperature and moisture curing time can be reduced. Low temperature & low moisture retard the process. Supex 488 is free of solvents, isocyanates, silicones and PVC. It demonstrates good adhesion to many substrates and is compatible with suitable paint systems. The sealant also demonstrates good UV resistance and can therefore be used for interior and exterior applications.
Supex car sealer body sealant- high strength metal bonding, sealing, noise reduction: Call 18001214771 for demo. FREE samples
Curing system : Moisture curing
Specific gravity : 1.55 g/mL
Tensile strength : 1.8 N/mm²
Elongation : 250%
Shore A hardness: 55
Skin-Form Time : 15 -30 minutes
- High strength and elastic
- Fast drying
- Primerless bonding to most substrates
- Isocyanate-free – No air bubbling
- Solvent-free – No shrinkage
How to use Car sealer body sealant- Supex HP 603 UV
1. Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of dirt, grease, oil or water.
2. Surfaces should be cleaned with alcohol, M.E.K. or other suitable solvent. Do not use soap or detergent.
3. For a neat finishing, apply masking tape and remove it before sealant skins over.
4. Cut the tip off and puncture the internal foil seal with the nozzle. Cut the nozzle at 45° angle to desired bead-width and apply the sealant to substrate with a cartridge gun.
5. Tool the sealant within 15 minutes of extrusion before it skins. Tack-free in 30 minutes.
6. Uncured sealant can be cleaned up with mineral spirits.
PHYSICAL STATE: Soft paste
COLOR: White, Beige, Black
PACKAGING: 290 mL/cartridge (20 cartridges/carton), 600 mL/sausage (20 sausages /carton)
SHELF LIFE: 9 months (cartridge), 12 months (sausages)
STORAGE: Store in a dry and cool place with temperature.
Advantages of Supex Auto body sealant
- Bonds almost all substrates including sheet metal, aluminium, FRP, composite, concrete, glass, wood etc, except PP, LDPE, HDPE, Telfon.
- provides high strength, flexibility so very important in automobile body fabrication. absorbs shock and vibrations
- VOC free
- works on moist surface and underwater too
- faster production due to faster tack free time than PU sealants.
There are no reviews yet.