Mccoy Window Seal Product description
Mccoy Window seal is suitable for interior and exterior sealing applications of all kinds of door and window joints and connection joints for aluminium, uPVC & wood.
- For window & door professionals (uPVC, aluminium & wood)
- Ideal for Indian weather conditions
- Maximum gap filling capacity 8mm
- Movement capability ± 20%
- Good UV resistance
Applications of Mccoy Window Seal
- Telecom Shelters, uPVC Profiles, aluminium fenestration, door & window frames, ACP glass, brick, concrete, wood.
- Building and construction joints.
- Top sealing between treated wood and glass and between uPVC and glass or aluminium and glass.
- Sealing between uPVC and glass.
Not suitable for :
- Natural stone, Structural glazing, Mirrors, Glass to glass & Automotive applications.
- 1 cartridge of WindowSeal (270 ml).
Benefits of Mccoy sealant
- Window Seal – Paintable Acrylic Sealant is a paintable acrylic sealant for gaps & cracks.
- It is a high-quality, plasto-elastic one-component joint sealant based on acrylic dispersions.
- recommended for filling gaps between walls and doors and window frames during installation process
- Excellent adhesion on many porous substrates and aluminium.
- also suited for interior application to fill gaps near switch boards etc.
Technical Details :
- Consistency :Paste
- Curing System:Moisture Cure
- Skin formation (20°C/65% R.H.) : Ca 20-30 min.
- Shrinkage (DIN 52451) :≤ 15%
- Specific Gravity (DIN 53479B) : 1.45g/mL
- Temperature Resistance :-20°C to +80°C
- Maximum gap filling capacity : 8 mm
- Movement capability : ± 20%
- Colour : White
Shelf life and storage :
12 month from date of manufacturing in unopened packaging stored in a cool and dry place at recommended temperatures between +5°C and +35°. Protect against frost.
|Package Content||1 Cartridge of Window Seal – White (270ml)|
How to apply Mccoy Window seal
- Method: caulking gun
- Application temperature: +5°C to +35°C
- Clean: with white spirit immediately after use
- Finish: with soapy water before skinning
- Repair: with Window Seal