Fix ALL High Tack adhesive is a MS polymer adhesive and sealant from Soudal. It is a high quality, neutral, elastic, 1-component adhesive sealant based on SMX-Polymer with a very high initial tack.
MS Polymer Adhesive & Sealant is a highly elastic, high strength sealant and adhesive. Modified silicone polymers (MS Polymers) offer the best all round sealant and adhesive on the market, it excels where elastic construction joints are required. It is odourless, neutral and free of isocyanates. It has excellent primerless adhesion to all materials commonly used in the demanding building, construction and engineering industries. It is ideal where silicone sealants and polyurethane sealants are not suitable
Characteristics/ Advantages MS /Hybrid Adhesive & sealants
- High initial tack reducing the need for initial support
- Fast curing
- Good extrudability
- High shear strength after full cure (no primer)
- Stays elastic after curing and very sustainable
- Impervious to mold, contains ZnP (biocide with fungicidal action)
- No odor
- Can be painted with water based systems
- Good color stability, weather and UV resistance
- Does not contain isocyanates and no silicones
- Good adhesion on moist substrates
Uses of MS adhesive sealant
Sealing and bonding in the building and construction industry
Elastic bonding of panels, profiles and other pieces on the most common substrates (wood, MDF, chipboard)
Elastic structural bonding in car and container industry
Joints in bathrooms and kitchens. does not contain isocyanates and no silicones.
Colour: white, black, grey, alu grey, brown, beige
Packaging: 290 ml cartridge & 600 ml sasusage.
12 months in unopened packaging in a cool and dry storage place at temperatures between +5°C and +25°C.’
Good resistance to water, aliphatic solvents, hydrocarbons, ketones, esters, alcohols, diluted mineral acids and alkalis and (salt) water. Poor resistance to aromatic solvents, concentrated acids and chlorinated hydrocarbons.
How to use Fix all High Tack Adhesive
Method: Manual- or pneumatic caulking gun
Application temperature: +5°C until +35°C
- Slice the nozzle at an angle of approx 45 degrees.
- Fix the nozzle on the cartridge after placing the cartridge in the gun.
- Apply the adhesive as a uniform bead on any one substrate and assemble the parts.
- Apply manual pressure on the bond joint such that the parts are held firmly together with force.
- release pressure after 2-5 minutes.
- Cleaning: use Acetone/ MEK immediately after application and before curing
- Tooling: with soapy solution before skin formation
- Fix all High Tack adhesive is a moisture curing product hence seal the unused cartridge with a tape to ensure adhesive in tube doesn’t come in contact with air. Else adhesive will cure, harden and be unfit to use in future.
Contact us for technical support, site demo, free samples, special prices.