GP Silicone Sealant
Supex 200 is an one part acetoxy cure GP Silicone sealant. It is suitable for general construction sealing and bonding applications. This product will adhere to clean metal, glass, many types of wood, silicone resins, vulcanized silicone rubber, ceramics and plastic surfaces. Ease of use, one-part sealant, no mixing required. Good weatherability – virtually unaffected by sunlight, rain, ozone, and temperature extremes. Long life reliability, cured sealant stays rubbery from –50°C to 150°C without tearing, cracking, drying out, or becoming brittle. Check our more sealant products here
- Cure: Acetic
- Specific gravity: 0.95
- Extrusion: 700 ml/min
- Tack free time: 10-15 minutes
- Shore A Hardness: 15
- Elongation: 400%
- Tensile Strength: 0.8 Mpa
Uses of Supex 200 GP
Supex 200 GP silicone sealant is ideally suited for sealing, glass, windows, shopfront, aluminium joints, showcases, bus body building and automobiles.
Building- and construction joints
Glazing and connection joints
elastic joints in coldstore and container applications
Sealings in air condition systems
General sealing for automotive applications.
Type: all usual surfaces, except PVC, PE, PP, PTFE and bituminous surfaces
State of Surface: clean, dry, free of dust and grease
Preparation: apply Primer for applications on porous surfaces – no primer required for non porous surfaces.
We recommend a preliminary compatibility test.
- Not to be used in aquariums.
- Do not use for structural glazing.
- Not recommended for use in below ground joints or where abrasion and physical abuse are encountered.
- Do not apply to surfaces that require painting or to masonry substrates such as concrete, marble, limestone, and brick.