Supex Nail Free Construction Adhesive
Nail Free Adhesive Instant grab adhesive offers high strength, heavy duty, high gap fill properties. Formulated by using various synthetic rubbers as its base, it provides a wide range of applications and is solvented initial grab adhesive. No nail adhesive is a general purpose construction adhesive suitable for bonding a wide variety of building materials
Characteristics of Supex No nails adhesive
As a grab adhesive, its features include:
- Bonds to most surfaces .
- Can be used for adhesive purposes on uneven surfaces.
- Eliminates the requirement of nails and screws because of its adhesive strength.
- Suitable for interior & exterior applications
- high modulus
Uses of Supex No Nail adhesive
Supex No nails adhesive, owing to its ability to be used for adhesion on uneven surfaces, is also used equally for gap filling purposes. Typical applications include:
- General purpose construction
- As a contact adhesive for the installation of wall and floor panels
- Metal, timber & other sheets of plan materials to concrete, plaster or other rigid surfaces
- Most bonding applications where high strength, gap filling one component adhesive is required
- Timber, metal, cementitious and plaster sheets to timber or metal studs
- Installation of battens or other fixings to brick, masonry or concrete walls
- Industrial bonding of plinths, wall panels, and skirting boards.
- Bonding of plasterboards, polystyrene isolation and decoration panels and ceramic tiles.
Supex No nail adhesive is a suitable product for use on both porous and non-porous surfaces of different elements.
How to use Supex Nail Free construction adhesive
- Use a caulking gun to extrude the adhesive as bead onto one surface in strips or dabs.
- Make sure to apply the adhesive to the edge of the panels.
- Press the surfaces together immediately and for better adhesion, batter down with a hammer. The pressure applied plays an important role in the final bonding strength.
- For heavy components or for vertical fixing, use a support until the adhesive is completely cured.
- Apply the sealant under usual industrial hygiene standards. Make sure to work in a place that offers good ventilation. If it is not sufficiently ventilated, make use of breathing equipment.
- Supex No Nails adhesive can be used on all surfaces, except PS, PP and PE.
- Before application, it is advised to do a preliminary compatibility test.
Shelf Life and Packaging: The product will remain in usable condition for up to 12 months from the date of manufacture in unopened packaging. It is recommended to store the adhesive in a cool and dry place.
Is Liquid Nails adhesive permanent?
Supex Nail free construction adhesive is a fast-bonding, permanent, adhesive formulated for most common materials. It works where a hammer and nails can’t. Resealable cap keeps product fresh.
Can no more nails hold up a shelf?
You can use it on almost all absorbent and non-absorbent materials including brick, ceramic, wood, hardboard, plasterboard, MDF, plywood, stone, concrete, metal, UPVC, glass, tile, plastics, painted surfaces and mirrors. You should wait approximately 24 hours before apply any weight to any mounted objects like shelves.
How much weight will Liquid Nails hold?
Supex Liquid Nails Instant Hold is a high performance construction adhesive that delivers an instant hold up to 380 kg per m2 on any building material, even vertical surfaces.
How do you take off no more nails?
- You’ll need to soften the adhesive or caulk. To do this, heat the adhesive with an electric heat gun or blow dryer. …
- Then scrape the adhesive off using a putty knife, or a flat edge.
- Wipe your surface with mineral spirits to remove any remaining residue
Where is no nails adhesive avaialble in India?
Supex No nails construction adhesive is available at all major cities like Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Hubli,Hosur,Bangalore,Mangalore, Belgaum, Chennai, Coimbatore, Vizag, Hyderabad, Indore, Bhopal, Delhi, Chandigarh,Ludhiana,Lucknow and across India.
ATTACHING A TOWEL BAR
- Position the towel bar on the wall at the height you wish to mount it.
- Check for level. Make a pencil mark above each end of the towel bar to confirm its position.
- Apply a small bead of Supex Nail Free Adhesive to the back side of each end piece. Position the ends in place below the pencil marks and press firmly into place. For added assurance, place masking tape over each piece adhering it to the wall or tiles.
- Allow the glue to dry for 24 hours. Remove the tape, and hang towels.
Best Construction adhesive technology, Ask us How?
reach us by clicking below