Silirub Colour Silicones sealant is cost effective alongwith multipurpose. Also it is a neutral cure silicone sealant.
- Firstly, a one-component sealant/adhesive
- Cures at room temperature
- Undoubtedly, excellent UV moisture resistance
- Good adhesion to most common construction substrate including concrete, metals, plastics
- Good waterproof and weatherproof for interior as well as exterior applications
Silirub Colour silicone sealant will bond to make strong weatherproof seal on mostly all common building material including glass, concrete, aluminium, brick, steel, ceramic, plastic as well as most porus & non porous Surfaces.
Features and Advantages
- Neutral cure/low odor
- Low modulus
- Excellent adhesion to vinyl, wood, steel, aluminum, glass and plastic
- VOC Compliant
- Sealing electrical equipment
- Bonding appliance parts
- Permanently flexible
- Lastly, waterproof/weatherproof
wood, stone and masonries
8017, 8007, 9001, 9010, Ivory as well as Grey
Packing: 280 ml cartridge .
Is silicone sealant waterproof?
How long does it take for silicone to harden?
How to remove silicone sealant ?
If still not cured wipe away the applied silicone sealant with a cloth or plastic scrapper. Clean the area with acetone/ MEK .
Cured Silicone- scrap the sealant mechanically using sharp plastic/ wooden scrapper. Now spray ‘ Chisel gasket remover’ – an aggressive liquid spray from Loctite that dissolves the sealant. Wait for 3-4 minutes after spraying and wipe out the sealant with cotton cloth or use scrapper to remove loosened silcone sealant.