Silirub Colour Silicone Sealant is a neutral cure silicone sealant particularly suitable for interior & exterior sealing applications including joints, weather sealing as well as connection Joints.
Silirub Colour Silicones sealant is cost effective alongwith multipurpose. Also it is a neutral cure silicone sealant. Characteristic:
- Firstly, a one-component sealant/adhesive
- Cures at room temperature
- Undoubtedly, excellent UV moisture resistance
- Good adhesion to most common construction substrate including concrete, metals, plastics
- Good waterproof and weatherproof for interior as well as exterior applications
- Neutral cure/low odor
- Low modulus
- Excellent adhesion to vinyl, wood, steel, aluminum, glass and plastic
- VOC Compliant
- Sealing electrical equipment
- Bonding appliance parts
- Permanently flexible
- Lastly, waterproof/weatherproof
• Panel / Perimeter / Project Sealant
• Stays elastic after curing
• Good resistance to UV / ozone / vibration / moisture / airborne pollutants
• Excellent weatherproofing properties
• Easy tooling and soft extrude able properties
• Neutral cure – RTV
• Non slumping, can be used in overhead/vertical joints
• Finally, excellent fixing to most of the substrates including metals, aluminium, concrete, steel, glass, wood, stone and masonries
Colours : RAL
8017, 8007, 9001, 9010, Ivory as well as Grey Packing: 280 ml cartridge . FAQ on Silicone sealants available on this link .
Packing: 280 ml cartridge .
FAQ on Silicone sealants available on this link .
Is silicone sealant waterproof?
Silicone is one of the most frequently used sealants to achieve a waterproof, protective joint seal. The flexible, rubbery plastic has high heat resistance and low toxicity, making an ideal sealant choice for plumbing pipes, metal fabrication projects that require a watertight seal.
How long does it take for silicone to harden?
approximately 24 hours
While some sealants may dry to the touch quickly, silicone sealant takes approximately 24 hours to fully cure; humidity levels at site can slow or speed curing times. We recommend waiting at least 3 to 12 hours before exposing the fresh sealant to water.
How to remove silicone sealant ?If still not cured wipe away the applied silicone sealant with a cloth or plastic scrapper. Clean the area with acetone/ MEK . Cured Silicone- scrap the sealant mechanically using sharp plastic/ wooden scrapper. Now spray ‘ Chisel gasket remover’ – an aggressive liquid spray from Loctite that dissolves the sealant. Wait for 3-4 minutes after spraying and wipe out the sealant with cotton cloth or use scrapper to remove loosened silcone sealant.
Mccoy Soudal Silicone sealant is avaialble in which cities of Maharashtra ?
Yes, Mccoy Soudal silicone is avaialble in all the cities of Maharashtra. Mccoy Soudal Silicone sealant is avaialble in following cities of Maharashtra: Nandurbar, Dhule, Jalgaon, Bhusaval, Amravati, Nagpur, Gondia, Bhandara, Nagpur, Wardha, Chandrapur, Yavatmal, Akola, Buldhana, Aurangabad, Jalna, Hingoli, parbhani, Nanded, Latur, Osmanabad, Beed, Solapur, Sangli, Satara, Kolhapur, Sindhudurg, Ratnagiri, Raigad, Pune, Thane, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Alibaug, Palghar, Nashik, Wardha