AE - 500 Acrylic Paintable Sealant
AE 500 paintable sealant is designed for both interior and exterior use. AE 500 paintable sealant forms a tough, flexible, resilient bond to all building material surfaces. It has excellent resistance to water, weathering and moisture vapor. AE 500 cures to produce a flexible seal that is non-yellowing
Areas of Use
• Sealing around window and door frames
• Sealing around baseboards
• Fills cracks and holes before painting
• Sealing anywhere a weather tight seal is desired
• Fills Cracks where expansion /Contraction occur
• Sealing where siding meets trim
- Substrate must be free of dust, grime and grease.
- There is no need to use primer for non-porous surfaces.
- Acrylic sealant may be thinned with water and used a primer on porous surfaces.
- Sealant surface may be smoothed with a wet sponge or fingers.
Shelf Life of AE - 500
12 months in case it is stored in unopened, original packaging under suitable conditions. Store in a dry and ventilated area at 5 ° C to +25 ° C. Protect from freezing.
It should not be used in wet areas. Keep out of reach of children. Prevent contact with eyes and skin. Wash with plenty water in case of contact.